At Centreline, we produce aesthetically pleasing bespoke enclosures for a wide variety of industrial applications. Centreline enclosures can be a standalone unit with no other framework for support or a complete structure with overhead platforms and storage facilities.
Centreline Enclosure systems are supplied in a modular form for ease of onsite installation. Some of our enclosure range uses high-quality performance interlocking metal facings to provide an airtight, light sealed, secure and consistent joint that can be sealed with sealant for a continuous anti-bacterial food safe barrier. These systems are extremely robust self-supporting constructions up to 8.2 meters that can be fitted with a broad range of additional products where required. All enclosure systems can be completely relocated and reused.
Our different types of enclosures:
- PIR Panels (Polyisocyanurate, foam filled rigid slab).
- Mineral Fibre Panels (Rockwool mineral rigid slab).
- CLAS Profile (Centre-Line Aluminium Section).
- Security Enclosures.
- Folded Sheet Panel with perforated mesh (Rockwool Inserts).
The different applications our enclosure systems are installed for:
- Clean rooms
- Secure enclosures
- CMM machine enclosures
- Robot enclosures
- Laser cells
- Spray paint booths
- Sound acoustic enclosures
- Cross contamination rooms
- Linishing enclosures wet rooms/ dry rooms
- Repair enclosures
- Temporary buildings